Information Processed by the Company
The Company may process, collect, store and/or use the following information pertaining to any User accessing the Website:
- information about the User’s computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the Company, including IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses.
- Information about the User’s use of the Website, including non-personal browsing habits, click patterns, traffic data, anonymous demographic information, location data and other communication data;
- Personal and/or identifiable information provided voluntarily by the User including e-mail address, name, home or work address, telephone number, age, gender, preferences, interests;
- Information that the User provides when it communicates with the Company by any means.
Use of the Personal Information
The Company may collect, store, and/or use the abovementioned information for the purpose of compiling non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns, and access to the Website and for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
The Company may use the personal and/or identifiable information to provide the User with information regarding the Company’s products and services as requested by the User, and to provide the User with information relating to other products and services which the User may be interested in, subject to the User having the right to opt out to receive same.
Disclosing Information to Third Parties
The Company may not disclose the User’s Personal Information to any third party, without the User’s prior consent, except in the circumstances as detailed below:
- In the event that the Company’s business, whether in part or in whole, is sold to a third party;
- Where the Company is legally required to do so by court order or otherwise;
- In furtherance of fraud protection and/or to reduce the risk of fraud.
The Company may compile, use and/or share any information which does not relate to any specific individual or entity.